This card is only valid after it has been loaded and activated via approved SuperValu channels.
2. Valid cards may be redeemed in participating SuperValu stores in full or part payment for goods (excluding lottery tickets and vending machine sales).
3. You can check your gift card balance on your receipt or in store.
4. This card cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. Musgrave Retail Partner NI (“Musgrave NI”) and/or the relevant SuperValu store will not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any cards used without your permission.
6. This card and any remaining balance will expire 2 years after the most recent transaction.
7. This card requires an initial minimum load of £5 and can be loaded up to a total of £250.
8. Cards may be reloaded providing the new balance doesn’t exceed £250.
9. Change is not given on purchases made with a SuperValu gift card. Any remaining balance may be used against future purchases.
10. Musgrave NI reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this card usage from time to time where necessary. Notice will be given of such changes where possible.
11. Resale of a SuperValu gift card is prohibited.
12. These cards can be purchased and redeemed in selected SuperValu stores in Northern Ireland only.
13. To speak to a member of our customer services team, please visit supervalu.co.uk.
14. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
15. Currently gift cards can not be redeemed at self-service tills.