Leading convenience retailers, SuperValu and Centra, in conjunction with Terra Travel and Kellogg’s, are giving two families the chance to take a magical day trip of a life-time to Lapland to see Santa Claus.
From Monday 12th November, there will be special Christmas post boxes in every SuperValu and Centra store in Northern Ireland, plus postcards that, once filled out and posted instore, could be the ticket to a magical Lapland adventure for two lucky families.
The incredible competition costs nothing to enter but be quick as the closing date is December 1st, explained Brendan Gallen, Head of Marketing, Musgrave.
“We are incredibly excited to be offering two lucky families the chance to win a prize that must be every child’s dream at Christmas. The prize, Santa’s Sleigh Day, is for a family of four, two adults and two children, and includes a day trip to Rovaniemi, the Official Hometown of Santa Claus in Finland, far inside the Arctic Circle, where the snow is thick and sparkling. Santa Claus and his reindeer will be waiting to meet you for a magical day that the whole family will treasure forever.
“It’s so easy and free to enter; just head to your nearest SuperValu or Centra store with your ‘little elves’ and help them to complete the entry postcard, post it in the special Christmas post box provided, and you could be a winner. The competition closes on December 1st and winners will be informed soon after and must be available to travel on December 17th with valid passports for all.”
Damian Murphy, Terra Travel, said: “We’re so excited to be joining forces with SuperValu and Centra to bring such an incredible experience to two families. The trip includes a private family meeting with Santa, each child aged 2-12yrs receives a gift plus the use of thermal suits and boots, lunch with soft drinks plus in-flight meals. You get to meet with Rudolph and friends, enjoy a sled dog ride, playtime in the snow, the chance to explore Santa’s Village.
“Make sure you visit your local SuperValu and Centra store to be in with the chance of taking this once-in-a-lifetime trip.”
Nora Benville, Key Account Manager, Kellogg’s, said: “There’s no better time of the year to be going to Lapland than Christmas. It really will be a winter wonderland and we’d like to wish everyone the best of luck.”
Entrants must be free to travel on December 17th and have valid passports. Travel to and from Belfast International Airport not included. No cash alternative. The day trips are non-changeable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of MNI, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Entry is instore by postcard. Entrants must be free to travel on December 17 and have valid passports for adults and children.
- The competition will end December 1st 2018, unless otherwise stated. MNI has the right to change the competition dates at any stage during the competition.
- Two winners will be chosen at random. MNI will contact the winner on Monday 3rd December by 5.30pm through the platform the competition was entered on. Winners must respond with their details (Full Name, Address and Mobile Number at the time of contact). The winners will have 24 hours to redeem their prize in accordance with the instructions from MNI and upon receiving the letter/phone call. If the winners do not redeem their prize within this time period, MNI reserves the right to pick another winner.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by within 24 hours to the winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- The information you provide to us for this competition will only be used for this promotion and details of the names of the winners will be published on our web sites and will be made available to entrants on request following the competition. Your personal details will be held for the purpose of arranging the competition prize and are not held for any other reason and are not shared. However in the event that you win the competition we may use your name in relation to your entry for advertising/PR purposes. Details of non-winning entries will be held for 3 months and will be permanently deleted after that.
- MNI may use and share your personal information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the Promotion and or with businesses and suppliers of services for the purpose of processing information on our behalf (e.g. travel agents or IT service providers).
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Only one prize per winner per household.
- Winners will be notified by telephone according to the contact details supplied by the entrant, within 24 hours of the closing date of the relevant prize draw.
- Entry is free but entrants can only enter instore.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- MNI does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
- MNI reserves the right to terminate, amend, and extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- MNI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering this competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland.
- The Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- By entering instore you are automatically opting in to competition terms and conditions.
- Travel to and from Belfast International Airport not included.
- The day trips are non-changeable.
- Information submitted will only be used for the purpose of this competition and only held for the time period required for same.