The competition is open 16 years of age and under.
- Entries must be made by the parent or legal guardian and must be over 18.
- Entries must be sent in to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be submitted via picture in JPeg format
- Only one entry allowed per child
- By completing and submitting the entry form, indicates you accept these terms and conditions.
- The competition opens on 15th March and the deadline for entries is 31st March 2021.
- The judges’ decisions will be final and binding.
- Will you be displaying all entries with names and where? We will show entries without showing any names and sharing on SuperValu NI Facebook page.
- We will announce all regional and overall winners on SuperValu NI Facebook but we will contact these winners prior to publishing to ensure that they are happy for their entry to be made public.
- We will notify winners via SuperValu NI Facebook on w/c 12th April. If we cannot contact any winner, or a prize remains unclaimed 10 days after being notified, it will be forfeited. We will then choose a new winner for that prize. The first names of winners will be posted on SuperValu NI Facebook from 14th April.
- 6 Regional winners will get a prize of £25 SuperValu Gift Card, One Overall winner will receive a £100 Smyth’s Toy Voucher.
- No cash or prize alternatives are available
- SuperValu reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, however caused, to any entries and bear no responsibility for incomplete or delayed entries.
- We reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage if we deem necessary, or for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will have no liability to the entrants in respect of any such cancellation.
- Winners grant us. the competition sponsors and all media partners an irrevocable, perpetual licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, mechanically or electronically on any media worldwide (including the internet) their artwork.
- By entering the competition, the parent/legal guardian confirms and warrants that the child’s or children’s artwork that has been submitted:
- is their own original work;
- There is no charge to enter the competition.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- The promoter is SuperValu NI
- Employees or agents of [SuperValu] and their group companies or their family members may not enter the Competition.
- All necessary parental/guardian consent in this instance is obtained by submitting entry to the competition and by doing so agreeing to all enclosed T&Cs. Any entry to this competition may be published by SuperValu NI along with the author’s name, age and town or city of residence.
- We, SuperValu, and our marketing partner, will use your personal information for the purposes of administering this competition, informing you if you have won and if so, issuing your prize. We will publish the names and ages of winners, this information will also be included alongside the winning artworks where published, exhibited or used in any press/marketing material. We will safeguard your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
This competition is being promoted by SuperValu NI (part of the Musgrave group – controller) and administered on our behalf by MXB agency (processor).
MXB Agency https://mxb.agency/privacy-policy/
All personal information and artwork relating to this completion will be deleted on 30th April.