1. The “Promoter” is Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland. The “Agency” is MXB Agency. The “Prize Fulfilment Agency” is MXB Agency, Belfast Northern Ireland.
2. Competition open to Northern Ireland residents aged 18 years & over only, who are the registered user of a valid Facebook account. This competition is not open to the employees of the Promoter, their families or agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. By entering, you agree to be contacted by the Promoter, or the Agency, or the Prize Fulfilment Agency, about the competition and for the Promoter to use the information submitted for any purpose in connection with the competition.
4. Internet access and a Facebook account are required to enter the competition.
5. The competition opens at 00.01am on 08/04/2021 and will close at 11.59pm on 11/04/2021.
6. To enter, participants must, during the Competition Period:
- Find and like and tag a friend on the following competition post on SuperValu NI’s Facebook page:
- “WIN WITH BATCHELORS. To celebrate Batchelor’s Call of Duty Instant Win Online on-pack promotion we’re giving away £500 GAME vouchers to buy a gaming bundle or console of YOUR choice’
7. All entries must be completed correctly and received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. All entries entered outside of the Competition Period will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person by following the steps in paragraph 6 above. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
8. One (1) winner will be selected from all valid entries into the Competition. The winner will be selected at random by a verifiably random computer method from all valid and eligible entries received during the Competition Period (the “Winner”).
9. Within 10 days of the Closing Date, the Winner will be selected (in accordance with paragraph 8 above) and will be notified by the Promoter that they have won. The Promoter will reply to the Winner’s comment on the Competition Post on Facebook and will provide details of how the Winner should get in touch with the Promoter to arrange delivery of the Prize (see paragraph 10 below for prize details).
10. The prize is a £500 GAME gift voucher (digital or physical at the Promoter’s discretion) (the “Prize”). In the event that ‘GAME’ vouchers can’t be acquired, an alternative voucher to the same value will be provided.
11. Participants who have not won a Prize will not be notified.
12. The Winner will have seven (7) days from the Notification Date to contact the Promoter in order to arrange delivery of the Prize, either providing a delivery postal address or email address. If the Winner does not contact the Promoter and/or claim the prize by this date after reasonable efforts have been made to contact you, the Winner’s claim to the Prize will become invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant, selected in the same way as the Winner, in accordance with these Terms, should the Winner not be eligible for the Prize, a Winner’s claim become invalid or, if the Winner cannot accept the Prize for any reason.
13. The Promoter will provide the Winner’s delivery details (as provided by the Winner in accordance with paragraph 12) to the Agency, who will liaise with the Prize Fulfilment Agency to arrange for the Prize to be sent to the Winner, either by post or by email. If the Prize is sent via post, the Winner, or an individual aged 18 or over nominated by the Winner, will be required to be available at the delivery address to accept and sign for delivery of the Prize.
14. The Winner will be asked to provide proof of age and proof of address in Northern Ireland before their Prize can be delivered.
15. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternatives in whole or in part are available. The Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a reasonably equivalent alternative prize of equal or greater value, should circumstances make this necessary.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
18. The Promoter may in its sole discretion, alter or remove any content posted on the Promoter’s platforms or require any participant to alter or remove any content posted on their own feed or platform in connection with the competition.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction it deems appropriate.
20. Participants understand that they are posting at their sole risk and that they are solely responsible for compliance with the rules, policies and terms of service of the platform where they are posting (e.g. Facebook).
21. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition should be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
22. If at any time you wish to withdraw from the competition, your request should be made in writing to the Promoter at the address stated in paragraph 1, and marked FAO.