Denny Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open to Northern Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of
Kerry Foods Group of Companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally
connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion is open to residents in Northern Ireland as of the 09/02/21.
3. Closing date for receipt of entries is 15/02/21.
4. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promotor may interfere with the operation
of Facebook. The Promotor takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or
lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
5. Winners will be selected at random. The Promoter and Judge’s decision is final and
binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Criteria for judging is
based random selection.
6. To enter:
a) Comment below the competition post on the SuperValu Facebook page tagging your friends and family. https://www.facebook.com/SuperValuNI/. Entries to arrive no
later than 15/02/21.
7. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free. Internet access and a Facebook
account is required. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one in order
to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this.
8. Entries are limited to one per person, per day.
9. Prizes will only be allocated to the owner of the Facebook account from which the
winning comment was sent. Winners will be contacted and informed that they have won
via Facebook Messenger used to enter the promotion. Contact will be made by the
booking agent within 28 days of contact with the prize winner. The prize will be awarded
to the name, and the address, provided by the winner.
10. Prize winners are subject to a full verification process.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made by
a third party or via automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries
will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize if there is any suspicion of
fraud. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
13. By entering this promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to
participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment.
The purpose for using this is limited and will be used for promotion only. Such publicity
would include using the entrants’ name and/or image, statements made by entrants
concerning the promotion and/or prizes, and photographs or moving images of the
entrants or their guests taken as part of the promotion. See point 26 for more
14. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted, does not respond to the Promoter’s
notification within 24 hours or does not provide the necessary
confirmations/information to the Promoter as requested, an alternative winner may be
chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15. There are forty prizes split up per retailer. Each prize is to the value of £200 in total. See
a) Musgraves Prizes: 5 x £200 Halfords Northern Ireland vouchers
16. The prize supplier is: Halfords Limited, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch,
Worcestershire, B98 0DE.
17. Winners are subject to the terms and conditions of Halfords which are non-negotiable,
non-transferable and non-refundable. Any person not adhering to those terms and
conditions may lose their entitlement to their prize:
18. Only one prize may be won per household for the duration of the promotion.
19. Prizes stated are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-upgradeable and no cash
alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of
equal or greater value, in the event of any elements being unavailable due to
unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
20. Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility of liability for:
• Entry to the promotion made without the owner or bill payer’s permission.
• Any loss of vouchers making up the prize, once received by the winners.
• Any injury or damage to the participant upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
• Technical failures when entering the promotion.
• Unfortunately, the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the
obligations of any third parties involved in the promotion, although we will always
endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
21. Conduct of participation. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these
Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify
any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be
acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and
Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Any
breach of these terms and conditions by a winner may result in forfeiture of their prize .
22. Any material creative as part of the above publicity shall be owned by the Promoter.
Entrants agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the
world all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and
online) for publicity and news purposes.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend
this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reasons
outside its control, with no liability to entrants or third parties.
24. For a printed set of Terms & Conditions or a list of winners after the closing date, please
send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Denny Northern Ireland Family Bikes
2021” Promotion, c/o Kerry Foods, Kerry Global Technology and Innovation Centre,
MillenniumPark, Naas, Co. Kildare”.
25. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be
bound by these terms and conditions.
26. Any personal data that you provide shall be used by Kerry Foods solely in connection
with this promotion and for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Kerry
Foods may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in
connection with such purposes. If you wish to access or amend your personal data
please contact the Data Protection Officer at Kerry Global Technology & Innovation
Centre, Millennium Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland or by emailing
email@example.com. To view Kerry Foods Data Protection policy please go to