1. Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
2. The promoter is Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland.
3. Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prize will be fulfilled by Kerry Foods.
4. The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
5. No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
6. To enter simply tag someone in a comment below the competition post on the Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland Facebook page and let us know what your favourite Easter tradition is. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
7. The winner will be determined at random from all correct entries.
8. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of prizes:
2 WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED AND WILL RECEIVE A £100 SUPERVALU GIFT CARD
9. Prizes may take up to 28 working days to arrive.
10. The Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland competition will begin on the 25st March 2021 and will close on the 31st March 2021. No exceptions.
11. Winners will be announced on 1st April 2021. Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland will contact the winners via Facebook.
12. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
13. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
15. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.