Competition opens with £2000 to be won
Two lucky families will walk away with £1000 each, just in time for Christmas courtesy of SuperValu and Centra. The retail brands today announced their Christmas Cracker Competition, which is now live on both the SuperValu and Centra Facebook pages and will run until Tuesday 15th December. Entrants will be tasked with counting the number of golden crackers hidden on the Christmas dinner table for their chance to win £1000 from each brand.
Desi Derby, Marketing Director with SuperValu and Centra in Northern Ireland said:
“After a very difficult year, we want to bring a little bit of joy to our customers with the chance to win these great prizes. While we don’t know what restrictions will be in place in December, we can assure our customers that we will be delivering a Christmas experience across both brands, as we approach a Christmas like no other.
“Making Christmas affordable has been a key focus as we are acutely aware of the financial impact of Covid-19 on many people. One thing we can guarantee is that our stores will continue to offer the best service to our customers, keeping our stores well stocked and safe, at a time when they need us most.”
Terms & Conditions
- Competition entry is strictly over 18’s
- The promoter is Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland.
- Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland is the sole sponsor of the promotion and holds sole responsibility for promotion management. Prize will be fulfilled by MXB Agency.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only, aged 18 years or older excluding employees of Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary. Entry to the competition is free.
- To enter simply like our page, share the post and comment telling us how many golden crackers you can find on the image. Only comments left under the competition post will be accepted as an entry. Comments left under the competition Terms & Conditions note will not be accepted as an entry.
- The winner will be determined at random from all entries. Only one entry per person.
- Win £1,000 cash. The prize is non-transferable, and no alternative is available.
- The promoter reserves to right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- The winner will be kept informed as to the potential dates in advance of the prize being allocated. MXB Agency will keep engaged with the winner re dates, as advised by Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland.
- The SuperValu NI competition will begin on Monday 16th November and will close on the Tuesday 15th No exceptions.
- Winners will be announced on SuperValu NI’s Facebook page. Musgrave Retail Partners Northern Ireland/MXB Agency will contact the winners via Facebook.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours to the winner notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion without any further consent or payment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to page owners of this promotion and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this promotion unless specific authorisation is given.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.